Health Information Specialist
- Collaborate with the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) providers, and other ESRD Networks to maintain a dynamic web based database that accurately stores and uses the status of all ESRD patients receiving dialysis and kidney transplants in the 5- state Network 11 region.
- Support an accurate ESRD provider directory.
- Perform functions to support quality improvement activities as directed.
- Support the users of the web-based system, support day-to-day office activities, and maintain a secure environment as prescribed by CMS.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in Medical Information Systems
- Intermediate to advanced MS office expertise, including experience creating applications and report in MS access
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone comprehension and communication skills
- Flexibility to accommodate growth and change in the agency's mission and requirements
- Medical background helpful but not required
- Help Desk experience helpful but not required
Please submit cover letter and resume by Friday June 22nd.