In addition to the following resources, Midwest Kidney Network can serve as a point of contact if you need technical assistance on infection control, telemedicine, mental health, or other COVID-19 related questions or issues.
(651) 644-9877 ext. 26
- What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- What Clinicians Need to Know About the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines
- FDA Statement on Following the Authorized Dosing Schedule for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Facts About COVID Vaccines also in Spanish
- What to Expect After Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine also in Spanish
- American Society of Transplant Vaccine FAQ
- Safety and Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines in the Dialysis Population webinar recording from ASN
- CMS Coronavirus Waivers & Flexibilities
- CMS Memo Key Components for Continued COVID-19 Management for Dialysis Facilities
- Checklist for Dialysis Facilities in COVID-19 Hotspots
- CMS COVID-19 Partner Toolkit resources to help you stay informed on CMS and HHS materials available on the COVID-19
- PD Catheter and Vascular Cccess Placement is Essential.
- COVID-19 Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief FAQs
- CMS QMVIG Updates: CMS Announces Relief for Clinicians, Providers, Hospitals and Facilities Participating in Quality Reporting Programs in Response to COVID-19
- A fact sheet to aid Medicare providers with information relating to the pricing of both the CDC and non-CDC tests.
- COVID-19 Outpatient Dialysis Facility Preparedness Assessment Tool
- Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19
- Transporation guidance for Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin
- Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in dialysis facilities.
- Screening and Triage at Intake CDC recommendations for identifying, separating, and putting facemasks on those patients who are ill.
- Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation (PUI)
- Guidance for U.S. Healthcare Facilities about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Interim Additional Guidance for Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 in Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) or Persons Under Investigation for COVID-19 in Healthcare Settings
- ESRD Provider Telehealth and Telemedicine Tool Kit
- The Telehealth Toolkit for General Practitioners
- Telemedicine tip sheet for kidney patients
- A Dialysis Patient Lives Here sign for patients to post at home
- A Transplant Patient Lives Here sign for patients to post at home
- CDC Protect Your Health educational materials highlighting the importance of Flu vaccine during COVID
- Where to Find Credible Information about COVID-19
- Telemedicine tip sheet for kidney patients
- The Kidney Hub: information from the ESRD National Coordianting Center on COVID-19
- Re-Opening America: What Patients Should Know About Seeking Healthcare also available in Spanish.
- How our facility is keeping patients safe from COVID-19: This informational handout is for dialysis facilities to share with patients and caregivers to explain how they are preparing for the possible arrival of patients with COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019: Keeping Patients on Dialysis Safe: This handout is for patients on dialysis to learn more about what COVID-19 means for their daily activities and their dialysis treatments
- Maintaining Emotional Balance in an Unbalancing Time: Responding to hard questions and emotional distress about COVID-19 from dialysis patients or their families
- COVID-19 Awareness Poster: To assist with the sharing of information within the dialysis facility, ASN has created a COVID-19 awareness poster for facility use.The COVID-19 Awareness Poster is also available in Spanish.
- Guidance on Prescriptions from HealthCare Ready
COVID-19 Five Diamond Patient Safety Module users need to log in or register to view module
American Society of Nephrology webinar recordings, tookit, journal articles and more
- COVID-19 Mental Health Toolkit resource from ESRD NCC
- Coronvirus Anxiety Workbook a tool to help build resilience during difficult times
- How to Cope with Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic resources for healthcare workers from the CDC
UNOS Transplant Resources
- Provider education: Current data on status of organ transplants and policy
- Patient education: FAQ, webinar recordings and short videos to address patient questions about the effects of COVID-19 on organ transplant