Emergency Preparedness Toolkit for ESRD Facilities
- Disaster Plan Checklist
- Local Disaster Agency Communication Form: (First form is to be used to communicate facility characteristics and needs to local disaster agency; second form is to be completed and kept at facility to document annual communication with local disaster agency)
- Water Company Template Letter (Microsoft Word document)
- Power Company Template Letter (Microsoft Word document)
Emergency Preparedness Planning Resources
- Emergency Water Supply Planning Guide (PDF opens in new window)
- Disaster Drill Template (PDF opens in new window)
- Emergency Preparedness for Dialysis Facilities (PDF opens in new window) This publication was prepared by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to assist dialysis facilities in the mitigation, preparation, response, and recovery associated with an emergency situation.
- Four Keys to Being Prepared for a Disaster (PDF opens in new window) provides recommendations for facilities to consider in disaster preparedness plans.