Resources for Infection Control
- Visit the CDC Making Dialysis Safer for Patients Coalition for posters, checklists and fact sheets for use in provider's offices, dialysis clinics, training sessions, and work areas.
- View the CDC Infection Control Assessment Tools for a varierty care settings including outpatient dialysis.
- View additional CDC Infection Control Resouces: NHSN Process Measures, and Core Interventions
- Visit the AHRQ ESRD Toolkit page for instructional modules that you can use to teach dialysis center team members specific ways to create a culture of safety.
- Improve communication between the hospital and the dialysis unit using these Communication Forms
- Use this Sepsis Assessment Tool and Sepsis Assessment Card for monitoring potential infections
Videos on Infection Control